Salt is building an advanced analytics team for one of the world’s leading Robotic devices. Our client has revolutionized the way surgery takes place now and will do in the future.
You will have the opportunity to work on one of the most progressive products globally in designing data capture. With thousands of surgical robotics systems being used by over 20,000 surgeons, there is a great opportunity for the right Data Analyst to contribute to the advancements being made within technology. As part of their continuous development, the digital & analytics practice is growing at a rapid rate and requires a highly skilled Analyst to maintain this effort. This is a unique opportunity and career changing for the right candidate.
- Work with Quality, Manufacturing and Engineering teams and document ASIS business process
- Document and review Functional Requirements
- Create Logical and Semantic data models designs for self-serve data applications
- Testing to ensure quality of bi-weekly deliverables meet committed functionality
- Lead SAP functional analyst to analyze gaps in data and generate source to target mappings
- Background leading continuous improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives – Ideally in a medical device manufacturing organization.
- Previous experience within Inspection and testing experience in Quality, Inspection, or Manufacturing department.
- Over 5 years working with Quality Management System policies and procedures
- Quality improvement tools/ certifications( Six Sigma, SPC, RootCause Analysis )
- Ability to learn new process and programs quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical field is plus
- Flexible and responsive to dynamics in business needs
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: SFDAMAN
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Big Data
Job Locations: San Francisco
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business operations, Data Analytics, Quality engineering, SQL