- Software development experience in C++
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- 3-5+ years of experience working in enterprise software development
- Ability to read and write Python and Bash scripts
- Professional software development experience in C++
- Experience using classic C++98 memory management
- Experience in reading and writing C code
- Knowledge of cryptographic concepts
- Experience using Jenkins and Jenkins files for CI/CD
- Play a key role in production-level software projects and work directly on the development of cutting-edge embedded encryption technology with a fast time to market.
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contribution match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling policy
- Scenic corporate campus with amenities including a tennis court, jogging trail, and putting green.
- Company-provided snacks and drinks
- Complimentary gym membership
- Welcoming, family-style corporate culture uniquely suited to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257471
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security
Job Locations: San Antonio
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cyber Security/ Software Engineer /C++