We have an exciting new opportunity at a fast-growing financial services company with over a century of success! They are well established in the US and worldwide. Our client recognizes the need to break barriers to have collaboration and grouped resources extend worldwide and that’s why they are at the forefront of financial services for over a century!
The business is searching for a SIEM Engineer/Developer who has strong experience with Sumo Logic, Splunk, QRadar or Exabeam. This role will be responsible for leading, consulting, and overseeing multiple security engagements The role is a highly complex project that requires in-depth knowledge of SIEM and Scripting (Python, Terraform, Lambda AWS, or SQL). You will be part of a diverse team that strives to help develop and promote effective and sustainable solutions
- Provide engineering support for complex system management activities related to Sumo Logic system software, hardware, performance, problem determination or resource management
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors, technicians, clients, and management
- Build systems to derive actionable insights and intelligence on large sums of data using machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Provide technical input to management decision making in the areas of Sumo Logic software, hardware, and performance.
- Define client and engineering requirements; perform a detailed analysis of various projects and requests
- Developing designs for projects with various levels of complexity
- 5+ Years of experience in Cyber Security
- 4 years of experience implementing and troubleshooting Sumo Logic (will consider Splunk, QRadar, or ExaBeam)
- 4 years of developing security-focused content for Sumo Logic (Splunk, QRadar, or ExaBeam), including the creation of complex threat detection logic and operational dashboards
- 4 years of familiarity with key security events on common IT platforms
- 3 years of scripting (in Bash Perl, Python) using regular expressions
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2204-253906
Salary: Up to $125000.00 annually
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: 5/30/2022
Job Industries: Cyber Security
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent