My client is an exciting startup providing a first to market tech platform for ecommerce brands.
Ever wish you could try something before you had to pay for it – well that is exactly what my client is all about. They have raised over $10M from top-tier VCs and have partnered with top ecommerce retailers both big and small. They are just exploding with growth and opportunity at the moment.
About the Role:
They are seeking a talented Senior Site Reliability Engineer who will own the development and deployment work-flows and technologies. You will be responsible for proposing, building, and integrating the tools and procedures their engineers rely on to be successful. You will be an integral part of ensuring they deliver quality releases to both merchants and customers.
Your Focus Will Be:
- Working to enable streamlined development and deployment of code.
- Create CI/CD pipelines to configure and deploy to both staging and production.
- Own, operate, and improve infrastructure critical to their cloud (GCP) environment and engineering work-flows.
- Work directly with the engineering team to help define and support their needs.
- 5+ years working with cloud infrastructure (ideally GCP), including deployment, maintenance, and observability.
- Experience building deployment pipelines leveraging CI/CD technologies (for backend and frontend applications, and data pipelines).
- Used Terraform or other Infrastructure-as-Code tools to stand up cloud environments quickly.
- Leveraged CDNs to improve site reliability and resilience.
- The ability to diagnose and resolve infrastructure issues and take appropriate actions to mitigate the chance of recurrence.
- A healthy appetite for tackling and solving challenging problems at scale.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247459
Salary: $105000.00 - $115000.00 annually + plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps & Site Reliability Jobs
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent