Upload your CV
Upload your resume to our database.
See available jobs in DevOps & Site Reliability Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Salt is working with a client who supports the evolution of IoT. Allowing for exceptional advancements in areas such as medicine, communication, and education.
As an example, our client recently enabled education providers to allow remote working for pupils at speed during the lockdown. There are many other examples of the positive impact they have across multiple industries. This role brings the feeling of accomplishment and purpose with the technical support it provides to facilitate others.
Our client is at the forefront of increasing productivity and enhancing security for the mobility and IoT industry.
This lead SRE role is permanently remote however the right candidate must be based in Denver, or willing to relocate to Denver.
You would be a lead SRE role for a business already established well in the US but require a subject matter expert to oversee their continuous growth.
* Previously Built and deployed to Private or Public Cloud – IaaS/PaaS
* Cloud / Datacenter system or network administration – AWS/Azure
* Solid network/system/software engineering skills
* Enterprise level networking knowledge such as TCP/IP, routing protocols,
* Good understanding of Virtualization technologies
* Data Centre experience
* Knowledge of network monitoring systems & protocols, i.e. Nagios, OpenNMS, ELK, Grafana, SNMP
* Telco circuit management
* Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment best practices
* Deployment/configuration automation tools (e.g. Kickstart/Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
* Automated deployment of operating systems / virtual machines.
Other Tech includes,
Windows Server – NLB, IIS, Certificate authority
Layer 2 and 3 networking
Systems and networking security
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.