Salt is working with a global leader in innovation who uses expert infrared and algorithmic technology to positively impact society.
You will be working with state-of-the-art technology and be part of an organization that is supporting the safety of a returning workforce.
The role is an integral part of our client’s continual growth and will give the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a successful fast-growing company.
This position will be responsible for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line remote and onsite support.
- Outstanding communication and people management skills – you will be part of the client success team
- Previous experience providing excellent customer service via phone, email, and face to face meetings
- The ability to form strong relationships with customers and partner – become the “go-to” person for the growing customer base
- Work well under pressure, be collaborative and communicative throughout the project life cycle
- To own and resolve technical issues raised
- Experience installing and testing iPads
- IOS troubleshooting
- Expertise Windows 10
- TCP/IP protocols
- Exposure to Linux
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: TechSupp
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: DevOps & Site Reliability Jobs
Job Locations: Texas
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IOS troubleshooting, Ipad specialist, Networking, TCP/IP protocols, Troubleshooting, Windows 10