This Product Owner role is an excellent opportunity to be in a disruptive startup, with a proven market fit and strong backer.
My client is a digital platform working to accelerate the building materials industry. In the modern economy, every company needs to be a digital company or be left behind. In such this client is a startup SaaS platform that has already proven concept and is looking to scale it to commercialize within the industry helping companies double their bottom line.
How can you be part of their success?
- Setting ambitious and clear product vision
- Being accountable for product specific KPIs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking to stakeholders
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within team strategy and requirements for each sprint, including working closely with the Sales team
- Utilizing market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team. Maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team
- Facilitating release planning with stakeholders as well as weekly demos
- 1-3 years of relevant product owner / product manager experience (working at a startup is a plus)
- Background in engineering, technology or UX preferred
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Deep experience leading with teams in an agile setting, experience working with engineering or cross functional digital teams
- Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259846
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: 10/24/2022
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Montreal
Job Types: Permanent