SALT is looking for a full time PMO Analyst, located near the greater Chicago, IL area.
Responsible for developing and maintaining PMO processes and procedures Responsible for administrative functions of the PMO including document management, tool administration, and ensuring quality and accuracy of information on project portfolio. (Ie. compliance with processes, project execution, project closure and archiving of project documents). Create, distribute and maintain standard project/contract templates. Support financial controls and project budgeting for all projects. Assist senior members of the PMO with facilitating and coordinating project activities including project reviews, schedules, analysis and tracking. Maintain and support knowledge management software (SharePoint). Assist in maintaining Vistex CRM application (salesforce.com) and related reporting.
- Develop and maintain PMO processes and procedures.
- Support Department initiatives for continuous process improvements
- Support financial controls and project budgeting for all projects
- Assist Solution Delivery Managers with facilitating and coordinating project activities including project reviews, schedules, and contract analysis
- Coordinate project resource on-boarding, roll offs and training activities
- Provide overall administrative function to the PMO including distribution and maintenance of contract standard formats and deliverable templates
- Assist in contract management process (scheduling reviews, filing signed copies, maintaining templates)
- Maintain and support knowledge management software (SharePoint)
- Assist in maintaining Vistex CRM application (Salesforce.com) and generating required reports out of SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. in PMO environment.
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience with project management methodologies and governance models.
- Experience creating contract and deliverable templates.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Technical proficiency with Advanced Excel (pivot table, VLOOKUP and other advanced excel formulae, macros, advanced charting, formula error and reference handling etc.), Word and PowerPoint (minimum 2 yrs. experience).
- Experience in project management and financial reporting preferred.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1905-148589
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: 6/10/2019
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management
Job Locations: Chicago
Job Types: Permanent