Join a Series A Funded Security Startup who have created the most robust Embedded Security defence
About the company
A Security startup spun out of academic research, our product took over 6 years of research and $10M of grant funding to build. It can be injected into *any* device, without changing the source code or the hardware and is already deployed on high stakes government hardware and millions of consumer devices.
- Build reverse engineering set of tools towards a fully distributed system
- Architect and build a massive automatic test farm.
- Work with security research staff to design and build the infrastructure for the deployment of defence system for black-box embedded devices.
- Optimize backend performance when dealing with extensive operations over massive sets of binary data.
- Build and maintain in-house firmware reverse engineering framework.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related major.
- Expertise in Python
- Knowledge of contemporary software design and engineering approaches
- High level of self-initiative and self-motivation.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of assembly languages (ARM / MIPS / PPC)
- Strong grasp of Operating System design and implementation.
- Interest in reverse engineering hardware and software
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1910-154689
Salary: $120000 - $160000.00 annually + bonus
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: New York
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Assembly Language, Object Oriented Programming, Python, Security