My client is an exciting start-up providing a first to market tech platform for ecommerce brands. Ever wish you could try something before you had to pay for it – well that is exactly what my client is all about. They have raised over $10M from top-tier VCs and have partnered with top ecommerce retailers both big and small. They are just exploding with growth and opportunity at the moment.
About the Role:
My client is seeking a talented Full Stack / Back End Engineer who will support with initiatives to design, implement and own parts of the company’s platform. You will be supporting with creating, maintaining, and extending features of the company’s platform from its inception to launch to ensure they are shipping high quality code, ultimately producing a superior customer and merchant experience.
Your focus will be:
- Contributing to technical design discussions and support technical decisions.
- Working with the senior engineers, build foundation infrastructure for efficient client on-boarding, analytics, reporting, and 3rd party integrations.
- Test and ship end-to-end features to their growing base of customers at a rapid cadence.
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance.
- Influence the product road-map.
- 3- 5 years of full stack / back end development experience building scalable, fault-tolerant web services.
- Experience building on top of AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You have a DevOps mindset where you will own your application end-to-end and are able to understand and address infrastructure concerns.
- Experience with databases and designing robust APIs.
- Experience with PHP, Laravel, GCP, MySQL.
- You have worked with e-commerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento) and payment (Stripe, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay) platforms.
- Bring experience with retail and ecommerce platforms.
- Bring experience working in a high growth start-up environment.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245701
Salary: $85000.00 - $95000.00 annually + plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent