Remote working opportunity across CANADA.
Our client is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where millions of learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with our client to offer courses, specialisations, certificates, and degree programs. Thousands of companies trust their enterprise platform for business to transform their talent.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures.
- Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results, and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing.
- Setup monitoring and testing of your APIs and services to better understand real time health of your products.
Who are they looking for:
- Expertise in designing highly scalable and performant microservices and storage layers.
- Experience with frameworks, languages, and infrastructure (e.g. Java, MySQL, Solr, Kafka).
- Be comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment that deploy multiple times a day.
- Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learning through experiments and metrics analysis.
- Understanding your users and showing interested in the human impact of your work.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200537
Salary: $150000.00 - $180000.00 annually + plus additional benefits
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Toronto
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AWS, Java, microservices, MySQL