- 5+ years of extensive experience in C/C++
- 10+ years of experience in professional software development
- Experience with embedded system development projects
- In-depth understanding of Linux product development and tools. Embedded engineering experience is a must
- Experience with SoC development and integration
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining designated software applications.
- Design and develop software applications and related components, both independently and as part of a team.
- Researches and troubleshoots issues across different functional teams in order to rectify system problems in a timely manner.
- Be able to communicate effectively across all teams
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2208-257975
Salary: $120000.00 - $200000.00 annually
Salary per: annually
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Texas
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Software Engineer