Upload your CV
Upload your resume and one of our consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
3. Solution Architect Role
· Apply sound, creative, and innovative architectural thinking to enhance and expand the implementation of architectural principles, practices, and concepts to meet the business intent or the delivery of solutions.
· Determine, document, and communicate architectural decisions to support and rationalize the solution.
· Using appropriate methods and processes, models and guidelines develop and document the principles and practice for creating and using the architecture description of a system. Divide the architecture description into domains, layers or view and build models for describing each view and the relationships between the view or entities, addressing the requirements of the client stakeholder(s). The purpose is to guide design decisions on all the components of a system and the management of the system – including future requirements, sustainability and on-going support, including governance and the skills and experience required.
· Verify, validate, and show traceability of the requirements by identifying measurable criteria for demonstrating that the system or solution satisfies the business intent and is accepted by the sponsor as a solution that can be successfully implemented.
· Select and use appropriate modeling techniques for the development of architecture models in order to guide, communicate, validate, and test proposed solutions and outcomes against requirements.
· Responsible for translating the client’s business intent into specific systems, applications or process designs for a variety of opportunities up to and including very large complex or leading edge IT or business solutions and integrating architecture. The solutions or architectures may involve the application and integration of a broad variety of products, technologies and services, and various architectural styles and domains.
· Identify the approaches, tools, methodologies and techniques required to meet the client’s requirements and explain the rationale to the stakeholders so they understand the architectural choices and decisions and that they agree with the rationale. Develop an Architectural Strategy and Requirements Report which identifies the client’s critical issues, opportunities and provides recommendations to the client. Develop Guiding Principles and Technology Strategy.
· Identify the elements of a project or architectural design that put the integrity of the architecture at risk and manage those elements to minimize their potential impact.
· Ability to create win/win situations through flexibility and making trade-offs. Prepare for and reach agreement between or among parties including multiple DSS functions, business partners, and other diverse team members. Articulate competing points of view, conflicts of interest and competing alternatives. Learn the conflict resolution process.
· Identify, document, clarify, refine, detail, prioritize, and manage business goals, objectives, functional and non-functional requirements, and constraints.
· Architect functional aspects of solutions to meet the operational, security, and non-functional requirements Given a set of requirements or general interest in solutions which could benefit from application services, such as security, integration, middleware services, select the application services which satisfies those requirements or interest. Employ industry standards and technologies.
· Knowledge and experience of mobile and web architectures. RESTful services and Microsoft .NET architectures
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Are you a highly skilled Full Stack Java Engineer? Our client is hiring an engineer who is dedicated and knowledgeable in developing new functionality. The role gives passionate Java Engineers…Health Benefits, PTO, 401k, Bonus
Salt is searching for an Enterprise Agility Technology Advisor Manager, for a full time engagement located in San Francisco, California or Los Angeles My client is a large service client,…Negotiable