You are applying for the following job: Lead UX Designer

Apply for this Job

Please enter your full name.

Enter a valid email address.

Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.

Fields marked with * are required.

Here are some related jobs


Head of Experience and Tech

One of the countries most exciting Edu-Tech companies is looking to take their company to even another level again. This role offers a chance to build and lead a team…

ZAR50000.00 - ZAR70000.00 per annum

Digital Experience Designers

I have been given an extremely exciting opportunity to help an International Consultancy build their first contract team here in South Africa. They have already managed to successfully land a…


Lead UX Designer

My client is looking for a hands-on UX Lead: you should expect to spend at least 70% of your time performing UX tasks and producing UX artifacts. The other 30%…


Upload your CV

Upload your CV to our database.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Please let us know where you are, or where you would like to be in the world so we can point you in the right direction.

Contact us

  • Click here to find out more about Salt's Privacy Policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Cookie Consent×

Salt uses cookies to improve the user experience of our site. Cookies allow you to have a more enhanced journey through the site when searching for a specific job or location. Cookies are also used to help us understand how our site is being used. You can find out more about how Salt uses cookies here. By continuing to use the Salt site you are consenting to use our cookies.