Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client is looking for a hands-on UI Lead: you should expect to spend at least 70% of your time performing UI tasks and producing UI artefacts. The other 30% of your time will be split between day-to-day people management, recruitment and strategic planning with other leads and senior management.
Reporting to the Head of UX Design.
Experience & Qualifications:
I am working closely with the hiring manager and would love to represent you if we can establish that you are a strong fit.
Please contact me on email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client is looking for a talented UI Designer to apply their impeccable design skills and best-practice capabilities to the fast-paced and ever evolving e-commerce environment. You should be passionate…
Salt is looking for an internal digital designer to take the lead on our Salt marketing! You will be our brand guardian and will have creative control over the branding…ZAR20000.00 - ZAR25000.00 per month