Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
About the role
Our product is enabled through the combination of Internet of Things hardware, data science models,
user-facing apps and backend systems. The Product Manager will play a key role in delivering an impactful
product, acting as a bridge between our users, business and engineering teams.
The Product Manager will work closely with the CEO and contribute in the following areas:
● Voice of the user: engage with our various user groups, and conduct extensive user research to
understand pain points, shape user journey and get feedback on design choices.
● Feature prioritisation: evaluate the cost and benefit of new features, and recommend which should
be prioritised for development.
● Feature design: set requirements for new features, and lead engineering teams through
design-thinking processes to develop the best solutions.
● Launch management: coordinate hardware, data science, software and business teams to deliver a
series of launches, including identifying and problem solving any bottlenecks early.
Required qualifications and skills
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or demonstrated technical fluency to engage with developers
● 2+ years of experience developing and launching technology products. Bonus if these products
touched on energy, hardware, artificial intelligence, and consumer applications.
● Experience in driving product vision, design discussions, and day-to-day technical discussions.
● Strong advocate for the user, with experience conducting user experience research and integrating
findings into product design.
● Ability to convert conceptual ideas into compelling wireframes
● Very high attention to detail, analytical and structured problem solver, and strong communicator
● An eye for graphic design is a plus
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.