Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
I’m looking for a mid/senior designer for an exciting role at a sports betting and gambling company based by the V&A Waterfront. This is an extremely high growth position, and this company has been developing an exponential rate over the past few years. Lots of room for learning and improvement.
The Designer will be responsible for creating design solutions, under the guidance of the Design and Brand Team Lead, that have a high visual impact, have consideration of company goals and that contribute to increasing conversion rates.
CVs and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org – NB I cannot consider your application without a portfolio.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liaise with internal and remote department heads to define design requirements.
* Effective communication, throughout projects to ensure objectives and deadlines are met.
* To manage and be responsible for projects from brief to end product with minimal guidance from managers.
* Interpret business needs to develop a concept/solution to suit that purpose.
* Use own initiative to problem solve and keep up-to-date with industry knowledge.
* Contribute to departmental meetings with ideas and through the gathering of appropriate research and data.
* Provide a range of artwork and promotional assets for all marketing channels.
* Design and develop eye-catching After Effects compositions.
* Provide assets as well as developing new ideas and concepts based on research and analysis.
* Production and management of a range of internal branding and promotional materials.
Knowledge & Experience:
* 3+ years’ experience in the design/e-commerce industry.
* Degree level qualification in design related subject(s).
* A proven ability in the use of the following to a medium/advanced level is essential.
* Adobe CC suite, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro. * Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Mac Operating Systems. Aptitude and Personal Qualities:
* Work independently and collaboratively as part of a team member.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be pro-active self-starter.
* Passionate about design.
Additional knowledge of the following would be desirable:
* 3D/4D Animation.
* UI/UX Design.
* Bulk email delivery systems.
* Content management systems.
* Marketing metric reporting tools.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client is looking for a UX Specialist to deliver consistent UX across all the customer facing channels. Manage a portfolio of channels, leading the user-centered design, and UX solutions.…
My client is a small team of passionate Experience Designers delivering World Class UX and UI Design solutions for both Web and Mobile Applications serving local and international clients. You…