My client is looking for a hands-on UX Lead: you should expect to spend at least 70% of your time performing UX tasks and producing UX artifacts. The other 30% of your time will be split between day-to-day people management, recruitment and strategic planning with other leads and senior management.
Reporting to the Head of UX Design.
- Provide leadership, direction and mentor ship for UX Designers.
- Collaborate with product managers, software engineers, and business to solve complex challenges and craft user-centric solutions.
- Information architecture & information design
- Interaction design
- Persona creation
- User-centered design
- Wireframing & prototyping
- UX metrics
- Copy writing
- Customer research
- Task analysis
- Market research
- Usability testing
- A/B testing
- Data analysis
- Web analytic
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Chairing workshops & meetings
- Project & people management
Experience & Qualifications:
- 7 years of experience in UX Design.
- Experience in managing or leading design teams.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
I am working closely with the hiring manager and would love to represent you if we can establish that you are a strong fit.
Please contact me on email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192036
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 2020-10-01
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Product Design, User Experience, User Interface