Creative

That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:

Creative

SNR UX Specialist

My client is looking for a UX Specialist to deliver consistent UX across all the customer facing channels. Manage a portfolio of channels, leading the user-centered design, and UX solutions.…

Creative

UX Designer

My client is a small team of passionate Experience Designers delivering World Class UX and UI Design solutions for both Web and Mobile Applications serving local and international clients. You…

Creative

Lead UI Designer

My client is looking for a hands-on UI Lead: you should expect to spend at least 70% of your time performing UI tasks and producing UI artefacts. The other 30%…

ZAR50000.00 - ZAR70000.00 per month
Creative

Designer

I'm looking for a mid/senior designer for an exciting role at a sports betting and gambling company based by the V&A Waterfront. This is an extremely high growth position, and…

ZAR15000.00 - ZAR35000.00 per month

Lead UX Designer

Creative

My client is looking for a hands-on UX Lead: you should expect to spend at least 70% of your time performing UX tasks and producing UX artifacts. The other 30% of your time will be split between day-to-day people management, recruitment and strategic planning with other leads and senior management.

Reporting to the Head of UX Design.

Responsibilities:

  • Provide leadership, direction and mentor ship for UX Designers.
  • Collaborate with product managers, software engineers, and business to solve complex challenges and craft user-centric solutions.

Skills required:

Design skills

  • Information architecture & information design
  • Interaction design
  • Persona creation
  • User-centered design
  • Wireframing & prototyping
  • UX metrics
  • Copy writing

Research skills

  • Customer research
  • Task analysis
  • Market research
  • Usability testing
  • A/B testing
  • Data analysis
  • Web analytic
  • Qualitative and quantitative research

Business Skills

  • Chairing workshops & meetings
  • Project & people management
  • Collaboration

Experience & Qualifications:

  • 7 years of experience in UX Design.
  • Experience in managing or leading design teams.
  • Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.

The Environment:

  • We are short on ego and high on output.
  • We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
  • We love what we do and what we are creating.

I am working closely with the hiring manager and would love to represent you if we can establish that you are a strong fit.

Please contact me on cengelbrecht@welovesalt.com

Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Job Information

Job Reference: JO-2007-192036
Salary:
Salary per: month
Job Duration:
Job Start Date: 2020-10-01
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Product Design, User Experience, User Interface

Here are some related jobs

Creative

Experience Designer

My client is looking for an Experience Designer, someone focused on the Customer Journey and being able to tell that story to stakeholders..... Below is the outline of the requirements…

Creative

Lead UX Designer

I have yet again been tasked by my client who is an International Consultancy to help find them a Lead UX Designer. They have already managed to successfully land a…

Creative

Industrial Designer (Jewellery)

An exceptional company in Joburg who specialise in the design and manufacturing of custom Jewellery - is looking for a top industrial designer with experience in luxury jewellery design to…

ZAR30000.00 - ZAR40000.00 per annum
×
UK

Upload your CV

Upload your CV to our database.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Please let us know where you are, or where you would like to be in the world so we can point you in the right direction.

Contact us

  • Click here to find out more about Salt's Privacy Policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Cookie Consent×

Salt uses cookies to improve the user experience of our site. Cookies allow you to have a more enhanced journey through the site when searching for a specific job or location. Cookies are also used to help us understand how our site is being used. You can find out more about how Salt uses cookies here. By continuing to use the Salt site you are consenting to use our cookies.

OK