I have yet again been tasked by my client who is an International Consultancy to help find them a Lead UX Designer.
They have already managed to successfully land a super strong Designer Leader with years of Strat Experience not only in User Experience but also Service Design to lead the pilot project here in South Africa.
They need a Lead UX person to:
- The ability to design user interfaces for large and complex systems of interactions, with specific reference to navigation and information architecture and content for the best user experience.
- The capability and enthusiasm to solving design challenges that address both customer needs and the client’s business objectives.
- Create new design concepts through wire-framing, journey mapping and prototypes to convey functionality and conceptual ideas .
- Drive the product design by both doing and leading – we are looking for a hands-on approach.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team of user experience designers in cross functional teams.
They are looking for top tier talent.
Important to note:
- They have very competitive budgets
- Immediate starters will get preference
- 5month fixed term contract that will be set up by their third party liaison here in South Africa working on their client.
They want to see power experience and a stellar body of work.
If you feel you could be right, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2010-194969
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 2020-11-07
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Product Design, User Experience, User Interface