My client is looking for a Mobile Design Specialist to work within their Ecommerce team. It is a new team busy gearing up for a bright future, so you are able to help with some structural implementation, you are working on an application that was the talk of the town for quite some time during the beginning of COVID19. Many humans have used it to better make sue of their time and situation during this strange time. Below some things to consider….
Objectives and responsibilities….
- Overall development of intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for all aspects of the mobile commerce offering.
- Work closely with Product Management teams to understand the development of backlog and related wireframes in order to translate this into thoughtful, user-centered designs.
- Continually understand the end to end mobile commerce solution to enable engaging interactions and designs.
- Provide strategic input to customer experience improvements that help drive customer acquisition, customer retention, and conversion.
- Create appealing designs to assist with effective communication of the mobile offer to customers across all communication channels.
- Continually contribute towards a culture of excellence and ambition.
- Maintain an attitude of accountability, integrity, and excellence.
Essential Bachelor’s degree/three-year diploma or equivalent experience in commerce, engineering, marketing, or advertising
- Essential 3-5 years Experience and proven success in user-centered design and UX tools
- 3-5 years Prior experience as a UX specialist working on digital consumer-facing applications
- 2-3 years Proven track record of successfully launching new mobile product features Desirable
- 2-3 Years General Marketing / Retail Experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical and Behavioral competencies
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Plan activities and projects well in advance and to continuously adjust to changing circumstances.
- Take initiative and work under their own direction.
- Desire to continually learn, improve, and go the extra mile.
- Attitude of accountability and excellence
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2010-194600
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 2021-01-04
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Product Design, User Experience, User Interface