Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
You will work with Product Owners, UX research lead and the rest of the UX Team and Dev.
* Vocational/Technical Diploma/Certificate
* Course of study in Design or a related field and/or first professional experience in UI/UX design for digital products, websites, apps or games
* A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Product Design role, with a portfolio that demonstrates and showcases a firm foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation.
* Extensive experience designing usable, engaging, and beautiful experiences for iPhone, iPad, Android, and the web.
* An understanding of iOS, Android and Web design patterns.
* Excellent proficiency with Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other design tools.
* An understanding of Interaction Design basics (advantageous).
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client is looking for a really strong Mid Weight UX Designer. Someone that loves the deep end, someone that will take ownership of their processes and really get stuck…
An online fashion company based in Cape Town is looking for a Product Designer to apply their impeccable design skills and best-practice capabilities to the fast-paced and ever evolving e-commerce…ZAR42000.00 - ZAR50000.00 per month