SNR UX Specialist

Creative

My client is looking for a UX Specialist to deliver consistent UX across all the customer facing channels. Manage a portfolio of channels, leading the user-centered design, and UX solutions. The position reports directly into the Head of Experience and is held accountable for the UX across all customer facing channels.

Job Objectives

  • Create coherent design strategies at a conceptual and architectural level, while at the same time solving key micro-interactions and detailed interaction behaviours.
  • Manage and conduct customer research, A/B testing, customer validation and usability testing as you develop user journeys, wireframes and prototypes to present your concepts to Stakeholders.
  • Collaborate with designers, product managers and business stakeholders to find the balance between what is viable for the business, and desirable for our customers.
  • Collaborate with technical leads to design innovative and engaging user experiences within platform constraints and technical limitations.
  • Grow our digital engagement through new and existing eCommerce channels based on customer insights and omnichannel strategies.
  • Present and share your work in a compelling and convincing way in front of key stakeholders.
  • Manage multiple projects and if needed mentor less experienced designers.
  • Lead channel and project UX from customer-centred design processes to recommend improvements in the product lifecycle and functional processes.

Qualifications

  • Bachelor degree/ three year diploma or equivalent experience relevant to the job requirement

Experience

  • Experience and proven success in user centered design and UX tools (3-5 years)..
  • Proven track record of successfully launching new mobile product features (2-3 years)

Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Job Information

Job Reference: JO-2011-195374
Salary:
Salary per: month
Job Duration:
Job Start Date: 2021-02-01
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Product Design, User Experience, User Interface

Here are some related jobs

Creative

UX Designer

My client is a small team of passionate Experience Designers delivering World Class UX and UI Design solutions for both Web and Mobile Applications serving local and international clients. You…

Creative

Lead UI Designer

My client is looking for a hands-on UI Lead: you should expect to spend at least 70% of your time performing UI tasks and producing UI artefacts. The other 30%…

ZAR50000.00 - ZAR70000.00 per month
Creative

Designer

I'm looking for a mid/senior designer for an exciting role at a sports betting and gambling company based by the V&A Waterfront. This is an extremely high growth position, and…

ZAR15000.00 - ZAR35000.00 per month
×
UK

Upload your CV

Upload your CV to our database.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Please let us know where you are, or where you would like to be in the world so we can point you in the right direction.

Contact us

  • Click here to find out more about Salt's Privacy Policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Cookie Consent×

Salt uses cookies to improve the user experience of our site. Cookies allow you to have a more enhanced journey through the site when searching for a specific job or location. Cookies are also used to help us understand how our site is being used. You can find out more about how Salt uses cookies here. By continuing to use the Salt site you are consenting to use our cookies.

OK