My client is looking for a UX Specialist to deliver consistent UX across all the customer facing channels. Manage a portfolio of channels, leading the user-centred design, and UX solutions. The position reports directly into the Head of Experience and is held accountable for the UX across all customer facing channels.
- Create coherent design strategies at a conceptual and architectural level, while at the same time solving key micro-interactions and detailed interaction behaviours.
- Manage and conduct customer research, A/B testing, customer validation and usability testing as you develop user journeys, wire frames and prototypes to present your concepts to Stakeholders.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and business stakeholders to find the balance between what is viable for the business, and desirable for our customers.
- Collaborate with technical leads to design innovative and engaging user experiences within platform constraints and technical limitations.
- Grow our digital engagement through new and existing eCommerce channels based on customer insights and omnichannel strategies.
- Present and share your work in a compelling and convincing way in front of key stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects and if needed mentor less experienced designers.
- Lead channel and project UX from customer-centred design processes to recommend improvements in the product life cycle and functional processes.
- Bachelor degree/ three year diploma or equivalent experience relevant to the job requirement
- Experience and proven success in user centred design and UX tools (3-5 years)..
- Proven track record of successfully launching new mobile product features (2-3 years)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2005-167230
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 2020-07-01
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Product Design, Research, User Experience