My Client is a very well known South African consultancy business that focuses a lot of their efforts in the financial sector and they are looking for talent….
They are looking for UX and UI Designer respectively.
- Collaborate with key product stakeholders on regular basis to define requirements and prioritise key product features.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, visual designers and marketing to define the best possible experience for the user.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to appropriate teams.
- Ability to work with development teams to execute best design solutions within technology constraints.
- Work closely with Visual Designers to ensure adherence to design guidelines and best practices across all platforms.
- Work closely with the Development and QA Teams to ensure successful implementation of the specified designs.
- Conduct user research and evaluate feedback.
- Determine user needs by conducting user interviews with real users.
- Create and run ideation workshops in support of new product explorations.
- Create rapid and iterative wireframes for prototyping for a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Facilitate usability testing and evaluate user feedback to further improve the concept or existing products.
- Evaluate the user experience design of existing design concepts as well as on-device prototypes, and communicate design enhancements.
- Understanding of web, desktop and mobile usability principles with a portfolio of projects to demonstrate it.
- Proficiency with Balsamiq Mockups or other similar tools.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience working in an Agile Team (preferably SCRUM) will be advantageous.
If you are either a UX or UI Designer please get in touch with me.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195411
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 2021-03-01
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Product Design, User Experience, User Interface