Do you consider yourself a an experienced relationship builder? Are you someone who is a natural people person? Most of all, are you a highly organised person who is a fast learner? If you answered ‘Yes’ to these questions, then there is an exciting opportunity for you a client based in STELLENBOSCH.
Our client is a small, fast paced & established digital marketing agency. They are looking for an experienced, passionate, and motivated ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their team. The right candidate must have a positive outlook on life and a can-do attitude to take them to the next level. Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Be a primary point of contact for new and existing clients
- Conceptualise and coordinate marketing campaigns for clients
- Leverage all current client relationships to maximise the benefit to the client and company
- Oversee all aspects of digital marketing to retainer clients and ad-hoc projects to ensure desired outcomes are achieved and exceeded
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Strong leadership capabilities & a passion for people
- Good working/in-depth knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, Google Adwords, social media marketing campaigns, websites, reporting, etc.
- Strong insight into social communication trends and projections.
- Confident in conceptualisation and execution of campaigns across all digital channels from social media to web.
- Ability to function under pressure and thrive working under tight time frames.
- A passion for the digital space.
- Client management skills and a passion for building relationships.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional departments and peers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS IN THE STELLENBOSCH AND SURROUNDING AREAS WILL BE HIGHLY PREFERRED.
If you feel that the above applies to you, then APPLY NOW!!!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198482
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Stellenbosch
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: account management