Our perfect candidate is a marketing maven with exceptional organizational skills to
ensure flawless campaign execution.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing insight-led campaigns that will engage our audience
across all platforms. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who is able to simplify complex
concepts and ideas into visually appealing and impactful work.
Sounds like you?
- You will conceptualize, plan and execute all digital campaigns, optimizing traffic, improving website conversion, and helping to maximize online sales activity.
- Collaborate with our design team in terms of:
– Conceptualizing artwork
– Provide designers with design inspiration
– Assist with sign off of designs/guidance and direction
– Incorporate branding into designs
- Manage designers, assist with the workload, ensure deadlines are met and streamline
- campaign execution between departments.
- – Use web analytics tools to analyze site traffic and user demographics in support of online campaign proposals and client presentations.
- – Email engagement tracking
- – Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Assist with the day-to-day work of managing, and optimizing digital media efforts across search, display, social and native with agency partners
- User Experience – activation plans and consumer journey development
- Contribute to towards innovation in the Marketing team
- Excellent project manager with a talent for working under pressure.
- Organised creative with excellent multitasking skills
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Understanding and curiosity for current fashion and beauty trends
- Visually astute with an understanding of online visual merchandising
- Calm under pressure and a natural leader
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented with a positive attitude and the ability to always bring ideas to the table
Skills and Experience:
- A relevant qualification in Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years digital marketing management
- Creative leadership skills and experience with digital campaign management
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with marketing and advertising tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Analytics etc.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2009-194205
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent