Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Creative Traffic Manager
My client is on the hunt for a Creative Traffic Manager to join their unique marketing team in Cape
Town. The ideal candidate would have an exceptional eye for design and the organisational skills to
ensure flawless campaign execution.
You will be responsible for daily content management and conceptualising insight-led campaigns
that will engage our audience across all platforms. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who
is able to simplify complex concepts and ideas into visually appealing and impactful work.
– Develop brand guidelines
● Copywriting for marketing platforms
● Campaign conceptualisation and development
– Conceptualising artwork
– Provide designers with design inspiration
– Assist with sign off of designs/guidance and direction
– Incorporate branding into designs
● Assist with day to day design sign-offs
● User Experience – activation plans and consumer journey development
– Daily tasks of the design team
– Outsourced design work
– Use web analytics tools to analyse site traffic and user demographics in support of
online campaign proposals and client presentations.
– Email engagement tracking
● Creative and strategic thinker
● Understanding and curiosity for current fashion and beauty trends
● Visually astute with an understanding of online visual merchandising
● Calm under pressure and a natural leader
● Driven and self-motivated
● Must be able to lead a team, prioritise work and meet deadlines
● Is strong at multitasking and working on several projects and across different channels at
any one time
● Committed and reliable
● Strong attention to detail and deadline-driven
● Team player with excellent communication skills
Skills and Experience:
● Creative leadership skills and experience within the graphic design and digital industry, with
a proven ability to lead and mentor a team.
● Strong visual and design sense with at least three years of experience in a similar role.
● Strong interest and knowledge of typography.
● Copywriting experience
● UX experience
● Understanding of photoshop
● Proven examples of “thinking outside the box” to improve planning processes.
● Able to find solutions and be a good decision-maker
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Paid Media Specialist: Ecommerce Jan 2020 Purpose of Role and Responsibilities: Drive the growth of e-commerce salesExecute Paid Media campaignsManage the campaigns to deliver ROI/ROA to the businessReview campaign performance…
My client is an agency based in Cape Town and Johannesburg and is looking for a freelancer to assist with paid media, specifically with an international client. Purpose of Role…ZAR20000 - ZAR25000 per month