Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
A large online retailer is looking for a rock star CRM Manager to join their team! This is a really great opportunity to work in a great environment that is filled with talent that is always forward thinking. This position is in CAPE TOWN.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the client’s end-to-end CRM strategies to drive personalised customer communications and incentive programs across consumer and business segments. In addition, you would be expected to project manage various life cycle projects and campaigns, working closely with Brand, Data, and Design teams, as well as lead the marketing automation strategy in line with transactional, promotional, and brand strategies.
You will own the operational dashboard creation for all CRM campaigns and communications against first time customers and order KPI, and act as a key partner to the business as the customer insights and CRM best practices expert. This role will naturally involve stakeholder engagement such as collaborating with data science, brand & performance marketing teams to understand consumer segmentation / behaviour & identify consumer insights to leverage in life cycle marketing. You will expected to create and document a formal optimisation program (A/B. Multivariate, etc) for testing and iterating on CRM initiatives to drive highly converting CRM communications.
Skills & Attributes required:
* An appreciation and passion for memorable customer engagement
* A solid understanding of CRM across various touch points
* A keen interest in data and its ability to inform strategies and plans
* Outstanding numeric and analytical skills
* Experience using Braze, App Boy or similar CRM marketing platforms.
* Experience in marketing and communication.
* Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy.
* Highly organized and efficient, whilst being flexible and versatile.
* An enthusiasm for, and an understanding of e-commerce.
* Exceptional English writing skills, with strong attention to detail.
* Tech savvy with an inquisitive mind.
* The appetite for being involved in a startup environment
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Confident, with very strong interpersonal & communication skills and a proven ability
* Degree/diploma in Marketing, Business, Advertising or Communication
* 5+ years work experience, of which a minimum of 2 years should have been in a CRM management role
* Experience within e-commerce and/or a digital company
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw meaningful insights from data across various platforms
* Solid experience using enterprise CRM solutions. Braze (formerly AppBoy) is strongly preferred (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or similar CRM enterprise platforms)
* Understanding of Lifecycle/1:1 marketing (personalisation)
* A proven record of achieving sales in CRM channels
* A proven track record of growing sales through CRM channels
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The tourism industry is making a comeback! If you're a Senior Marketing Manager with a 60/40 split in digital and traditional, have managed teams of more than 7 people and…ZAR960000.00 - ZAR1080000.00 per annum
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Key Responsibilities: · As a member of the executive team, you will be a thought leader in developing innovative growth strategies and play a key role in…