Digital Marketing Manager
- A relevant qualification in Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years digital marketing management
- Direct reporting management experience essential.
- E-commerce experience.
- Highly motivated and dedicated to change the eCommerce and retail environment in South Africa.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong digital experience in SEO, Social Media Marketing, CRM, Content Marketing, Consumer Insights and Paid Marketing.
- Extensive experience with project management tools.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with particular focus on Excel.
- The person must have a deep level of knowledge of digital tools and platforms, particularly Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook and Instagram paid media as well as other media buying platforms and ad servers.
- Have a passion for digital measurement and an understanding of how to implement tracking solutions based on business requirements, and can effectively brief these requirements to the development team in the form of a product specification document.
- Be highly numerate and analytical, with a data-oriented approach to making decisions and allocating budgets.
- Be commercially astute, and possess excellent judgment
- A creative eye to sign off artwork.
- Conceptualization, planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating on campaigns with our design team.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Assessing global best practices across marketing channels.
- Together with our channel experts – drive the marketing channel performance through development of strategies, support of execution, and critical challenging of the status quo (SEO, SEM, Display & Affiliate, CRM, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing).
- Manage and report on the paid search, display, social and retargeting channels, with responsibility for budget allocation and accountability for results.
- Understand and provide insights into cross-device behavior, and be an expert in digital media across desktop and mobile.
- Develop and optimize new approaches to customer acquisition and conversion through all types of digital media (programmatic, RTB, marketing automation, etc.)
- Work closely with the development team to launch new digital advertising products, and to ensure that all paid media activity is tagged, tracked, and measured in an accurate way
- Managing supplier and cross-departmental relationships effectively.
- Managing the performance of the Marketing Team.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2009-194132
Salary: ZAR240000.00 - ZAR300000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent