Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client is looking for a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can be best used to achieve business goals. You must have a proven track record of digital transformation creating growth-driven digital solutions, combining smart architecture, innovative development and great design and user experience. Besides that, you have to have a pragmatic way of working and are not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’.
The Digital Technical Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all development, digital and tech initiatives focused on new business opportunities, customer acquisition, collaborations and partnerships and eCommerce projects.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
– Gather data, analyse information and draw insights to identify opportunities and pinpoint risks
– Understand requirements from stakeholders
– Seek innovative, creative digital /tech solutions supporting business strategy & challenges
– Conceptualise and brief feasible digital/tech solutions, including dev requirements, front end UX and all technical and functional requirements.
– Work with Marketing Project Manager to ensure all artwork, copy and support materials for a successful launch are in place.
– Balance delivery priorities, track progress; problem solves obstacles to keep the project on track.
– Plan and run sprint/superuser onboarding sessions to ensure a smooth rollout of projects.
– Assess progress and implementation, identify obstacles and refine plans and problem solve
– Set, allocate and administer budgets
Drive the share of eCommerce business:
– Establish a positive relationship with key eCommerce clients as a point lead for annual strategies, special projects, integrations and new test-and-learn promotional activity.
– Evaluate website experience, the presence and performance figures quarterly
– Coach KAM’s on eCommerce basics so they are able to evaluate sites and support these clients day-to-day business needs.
Required qualifications (knowledge and skills)
– Business/IT/Computer Science degree or equivalent required
– Strong computer skills in Google Suite (incl. Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Spec: Head of Digital Innovation We have a rare and unique opportunity for a dynamic digital trailblazer to join our team on a full-time basis as Head of Digital…
One of the world's leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories is building their team, no is your chance to do something great! YOUR MISSION: Lead…
Digital Marketing Manager Experience: A relevant qualification in Marketing.A minimum of 3 years digital marketing managementDirect reporting management experience essential.E-commerce experience.Highly motivated and dedicated to change the eCommerce and retail…ZAR240000.00 - ZAR300000.00 per annum