Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Job Spec: Head of Digital Innovation
We have a rare and unique opportunity for a dynamic digital trailblazer to join our team on a full-time basis as Head of Digital Innovation
What we need:
· Full working understanding of digital projects, including: Web development, App Development, Intranets, and system architecture.
· Full working understanding of digital marketing activities: Paid media, social media, paid search, SEO, Emails, etc.
· Full working understanding of digital campaign management: Mechanics, tactics, and reporting.
· Provide support and insight to brand teams to assist in the conceptualization and planning of digital-related projects.
· Must be able to research, create, and pitch on new business.
· Manage a team of digital marketing specialists and look to recruit and grow the team
· Assist in the development of project plans (Gantt charts), scoping documents, and budgets
· Project manage and lead technical projects on behalf of clients, system architecture, wireframing, and functional specifications
· Manage external digital suppliers to ensure effective service delivery to our clients
· Ability to multi-task and be relational
· Excellent attention to detail and passion for clients’ business
· Be agile, solution-orientated, and a team player
Minimum practical experience required for this role:
· This person would’ve been a digital-project lead i.e. they were the final authority in sign-off of a digital development and marketing project.
· This person would have to be well-versed in coding, although not a developer themselves
· Experience as project-lead on at least 1 end-to-end e-commerce website development with an integrated, multiple online/social marketing strategy to drive users to the site.
· Experience as project-lead on at least 1 multi-tool/function company intranet system.
· Experience as project-lead on at least 1 online-training development project.
· Experience as project-lead on at least 1 business innovation project, i.e. client had a business problem that was solved by proposing, developing, and implementing an unconventional solution.
What you need:
· Relevant marketing degree or qualification
· Minimum 5 years through-the-line agency experience with at least 3 years in online & digital specialty
· Multi-national brand/client experience.
· Multiple stakeholder management experience
· To be willing to travel at least on a monthly basis
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client is looking for a PMO Consultant to join their team for a 12 month period. They don't want is the standard, run of the mill, Project Manager. They…
Our client in CAPE TOWN is looking for an ambitious, and proactive Digital PR Account Director to lead and develop their B2B and B2C accounts with integrated communications solutions. The…
Performance Marketing associate focused on programmatic and display! Your responsibilities will include: Setting up and managing performance advertising campaigns on AdWords, Facebook and other channelsOptimize & manage our Search Engine…Up to ZAR300000.00 per annum