Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Junior Digital Campaign Manager
My client is a boutique digital advertising agency specializing in Paid Media across all platforms (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Mobile Platforms, etc) and Digital Analytics. They are a highly motivated team with an array of clients across all industries including travel, finance and retail.
Candidates should have minimum 1-2 years of digital advertising experience on all major platforms including Google, Facebook and Twitter. Candidate should be a certified AdWords individual. They should be meticulous about managing their accounts and budgets and should have a responsible work ethic, a can-do attitude and be willing to work closely with the client on all levels of the account.
Join our team and enjoy the fast paced but happy working environment with good people, great attitudes and smart digital minds.
· Planning and conceptualizing of digital advertising strategies.
· Presenting digital advertising strategies.
· Excellent Social Media advertising skills
· Excellent experience and knowledge of AdWords.
· Optimising accounts according to campaign objectives.
· Reporting on account performance.
· Manage relationships with relevant publishers.
· Manage client relationship with multiple stakeholders
· Analysing data from analytics software and being able to use Google Analytics within AdWords campaign management.
· Experience with managing large budgets a must.
· Experience working with big accounts
· Strong Excel skills.
· Excellent communication skills and should be presentable and client facing
· Excellent budget management capabilities
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Good reporting and presentation skills
· Experience using Asana advantageous
· Google Adwords Certification (Fundamentals and Advanced)
· AdWords experience (Minimum 1-2 years)
· Social Media Advertising experience (Minimum 1-2 years)
· Marketing Degree/Diploma or similar
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com and let’s chat!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.