Junior – Mid PPC campagin manager
My client is a boutique digital advertising agency specializing in Paid Media across all platforms (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Mobile Platforms, etc) and Digital Analytics. They have offices based in Observatory, Cape Town, and they are looking at growing their team!
Candidates should have minimum 1-2 years of digital advertising experience on all major platforms including Google, Facebook and Twitter. Candidate should be a certified AdWords individual. They should be meticulous about managing their accounts and budgets and should have a responsible work ethic, a can-do attitude and be willing to work closely with the client on all levels of the account.
- Planning and conceptualising of digital advertising strategies.
- Presenting digital advertising strategies.
- Excellent Social Media advertising skills
- Excellent experience and knowledge of AdWords.
- Optimizing accounts according to campaign objectives.
- Reporting on account performance.
- Manage relationships with relevant publishers.
- Manage client relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Analyzing data from analytics software and being able to use Google Analytics within AdWords campaign management.
- Experience with managing large budgets a must.
- Experience working with big accounts
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and should be presentable and client-facing
- Excellent budget management capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Experience using Asana advantageous
- Google Adwords Certification (Fundamentals and Advanced)
- AdWords experience (Minimum 1-2 years)
- Social Media Advertising experience (Minimum 1-2 years)
- Marketing Degree/Diploma or similar
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com and let’s chat!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-196041
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP/ January
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent