JOB SPECIFICATION: PAID MEDIA LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Design and execute paid lead generation campaigns for clients through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Continuously monitor- and optimize campaign performance and improve key lead generation campaign metrics by capturing and analyzing the appropriate metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with the company’s design team to plan and create high performing lead generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with other key functions in the team such as sales and client management, to provide world-class customer service.
- Focused digital lead generation (incl Facebook, Instagram and Google) experience (5 years+).
- Experience in working with Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, and Google Display Network and Google Tag Manager.
- Marketing / graphic design / similar qualification advantageous.
- Financial services/insurance experience highly recommended.
- Driven, self-managed and able to function independently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Well-organized and able to report on progress made.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to rapidly establish credibility and trust within and outside the company.
- MS Office proficient.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192290
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Johannesburg
Job Types: Permanent