I am looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator for a very exciting role with a leading manufacturing company. This is a high growth position with the opportunity to play a vital role in launching a new section if the ecommerce website. This role is based in Belville, Cape Town.
- Work with internal staff, and external customers to understand their needs, identify their problems, and provide them with solutions to maximize customer experience.
- Managing and responding to customer questions and queries.
- Provide information on online products.
- Provide product updates internally for the managing of online product listings.
- Review, accept, enter and confirm customers’ online orders as required.
- Facilitate online return requests internally.
- Check that online prices and customers’ contracts are up to date.
- Take-on of new e-commerce customers including the maintenance of current user accounts on e-commerce and SAP.
- Create and maintain delivery date tables.
- Direct contact with new potential customers to promote our online platform.
- Contacting existing customers who have become inactive on the online platform.
- Close liaison with Customers via an online chat functionality.
- Customer reviews – gathering feedback from online customers.
Required Qualifications/ Experience
- Minimum of a matric certificate or 5 years proven work experience with an administrative or sales (preferably digital) background. Two years’ experience in business-to-business or business-to-consumer customer service.
- Highly motivated self-starter. Strong critical thinking skills, a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills. Creative and energetic with strong internal motivation to succeed.
- Well versed in IT skills, for example Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages would be advantageous).
- Proficiency in interacting with people at all levels.
- Prepared to multi-task, work overtime and be available over weekends when required.
3/4 years experience. BEE preference.
CVs to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195657
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2021-01-04
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent