You will be accountable and responsible for:
- Financial responsibilities as they need to scope, raise cost estimations for clients and raise PO’s for suppliers.
- Media budget management and facilitation of spend tracking and payments.
- Financial analysis of services rendered against SOW’s.
- Estimating agency time and deliverables.
- Pricing agency services.
- Cohesive processes for all aspects of the business.
- Managing team resourcing, current and future planning.
- Understanding of the industry in relation to the products and services rendered by the agency.
What’s Expected of you
- Deadline management and communicating this to all stakeholders up and down the business
- Conduct a daily morning meeting to go over items/tasks assigned and due for the day and determine if there are any roadblocks
- Communicate any issues with the team
- Conduct weekly job status meetings to gather and share information with GM and the rest of the team
- Initiate new jobs for the client and create timelines and tasks for the work to be done (future planning)
- Review the timeline with the Account Executive to get client approval
- Submit job to accounting for invoicing when appropriate, this includes:
- Credit Notes
- Manage the workflow management system (chase) this includes:
- Job bags
- Chase management reports
- Resource planner
- Chase management (flagging any issues and getting them resolved by tech support) Content proofing
- Process updates
- Problem solving staff issues on a daily basis
- New employee induction
- HR liaison for any issues arising with the centralised HR team & the GM
- Ensuring all reports have gone out to clients by the relevant departments
- Doing whatever is needed whenever it is needed – filling in if people are sick or on a tight deadline and managing expectations of clients and internal partners.
- Timesheets for chase and measuring timings
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197229
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Contract