My client is a global insurance business that provides innovative and sophisticated niche insurance solutions to our partners in four countries (USA, UK, Australia and South Africa). These offices are based in the beautiful town of Stellenbosch.
Their plug-and-play insurance solutions enable seamless integrations into partner businesses, providing partners with insurance offerings that enhance their customer value proposition and generate long term revenue.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for the strategic management and execution of the websites and online marketing initiatives to support the lead and sales generation, branding, and social media objectives of our various brands in our global regions.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Devising paid strategies to drive online traffic to our websites.
- Manage the PPC automation and devise and deliver key automation initiatives. Hands-on bid management and daily account optimization.
- Implement innovative strategies to achieve business targets and growth across our paid media accounts.
- Work with the analytical team to create bespoke paid search performance report.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, paid social and display
- Overseeing the paid social media strategy for the company. Managing the social media platform opportunities including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any paid advertising associated.
- Creating, managing and growing the email list.
- Good understanding on setting up funnels and automated emails.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all paid digital marketing
- Devise our focus on opportunities such as programmatic, Taboola and other paid lever opportunities.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Work with internal digital colleagues, designers, web developers etc to align key activity.
- 4-6 years experience managing PPC, SEO, FB ads and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in eCommerce, PPC, Email marketing, SEO and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in growing and engaging an online audience via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and blogs.
- Strong analytics: You must understand how to measure the effectiveness of online marketing efforts and provide reports to executive management.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2006-190576
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent