Are you prepared for a challenge and want to build something great? My client is looking for a Performance Guru specializing in programmatic and display.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and managing performance advertising campaigns on AdWords, Facebook and other channels
- Optimize & manage our Search Engine Advertising campaigns including keyword management & bid optimization
- Constant analysis & improvement of our campaigns.
- Use and understanding of our tracking tools (Adjust, Google Analytics)
- Take responsibility for your designated channels & budgets
- Concept and optimize search ads according to performance results and business goals
- Work with Excel & BI tools to build reports, analyze data and suggest campaign optimization
- Be proactive in suggesting new campaign ideas with a strong focus on SEA.
- 1+ years proven success managing user acquisition channels for mobile apps (Facebook, AdWords or other)
- You are professional in Excel, Tableau or other BI tools.
- Must be smart, hard-working and have integrity
- Have knowledge of all aspects of search engine advertising
- Have knowledge of tracking and attribution.
- Must be deadline-driven and able to work under pressure
- Highly analytical
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to be innovative and show creativity
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Essential to have great communication skills both written and verbal
- Your potential new team is dynamic and entrepreneurial, smart, customer-centric, fun and has the shared ambition and interest in eCommerce.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com and let’s chat about your future!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2009-193887
Salary: Up to ZAR300000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent