Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client is looking for an experienced Product Manager who has worked on Mobile App development. They are a retail company looking at taking things “mobile” as well.
· Develop eCommerce business requirements and document these enhancements and developments from a strategic business perspective.
· Drive business requirements and product feature definition for each product portfolio to ensure a seamless end-to-end digital customer experience
· Define and assign features to specific releases to meet key business objectives and serving customer expectations
· Serves as key integration point with Technology development, business process, architecture and business leadership
· Provides product vision and direction for digital experiences that drive consumer engagement, reinforces the brand, and ultimately grows and improves the omnichannel experience
· Establishes and monitors customer satisfaction and other KPIs to define the success of our digital experiences; identifies and lead efforts to analyse results and continuously improve our performance through product improvements
· Continuously improve product engagement through active customer development and testing
· Understand changing consumer trends to apply strategies and product roadmaps that deliver added value
· Generates new product ideas, researching and analyzing for feasibility and business impact
· Graduate degree / three-year diploma or equivalent experience in commerce, engineering or marketing
· 6+ years’ experience in product management in an Agile environment
· Experience in customer-facing digital products (e.g. retail Apps) and/or retail merchandising
· Advanced level knowledge and experience in launching new products, developing product roadmaps & functions, specifications, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing
· Strong sense of design; passion for the customer and exceptional user experiences
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus with the teams (Online Traders, Brand Marketing, etc.)
· Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
· Excellent communication skills; decisive, succinct, and collaborative
This position is EE/AA preferable.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.