Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
· eCommerce: Senior Retail Manager
Location – Town or City
· Cape Town
Purpose of the Job
Join us in creating an eCommerce team that will reinvent online shopping across Africa. My client is a large retailer in Africa with over 35 million customers and 2,500 outlets. They are digitally transforming the business, and in doing so, are looking for highly talented people to join their eCommerce team and shape the face of online shopping in Africa. You will be responsible for driving sales growth of the digital commerce channel and developing the marketing, merchandising, and commercialization of the offer.
1. Responsible for leading the retail function of the digital commerce offering with the overall objective of maximizing sales.
2. The retail function will lead, oversee, and develop the following functions:
3. Develop eCommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
4. Oversee the utilization of analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
5. Supervise and lead the product selection and merchandising function to ensure the right products are made available to customers and that the product range is merchandised to maximize sales and promote customer experience
6. Responsible to develop the digital commerce marketing strategy to effectively promote the offer, drive sales, and establish brand identity.
7. Responsible to lead the digital commerce marketing team and oversee the collaborative working with established brand marketing teams within the wider organization.
8. Responsible to identify opportunities to commercialize the offer with suppliers and other stakeholders and to work closely with the client’s buying groups in executing this strategy.
9. Responsible to continually contribute towards a culture of excellence and ambition
10. Responsible to maintain an attitude of accountability, integrity, and excellence
o Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or engineering
o 5+ Years of experience in a Management position within the retail function of an eCommerce retail business
o 1-3 years of experience working with UX and Product Management teams
Knowledge and Skills
· Technical Competencies
o Excellent oral and written communication skills
o A track record of analytical thinking and problem solving
· Behavioural Competencies
o A “customer first” way of thinking
o A flair for sales, merchandising, and customer experience
o People management experience and team leadership
o Flexibility to manage a business that can operate 24/7/365
o A desire to continually learn, improve and go the extra mile
o An attitude of accountability and excellence
My client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
One of the world's leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories is building their team, no is your chance to do something great! YOUR MISSION: Lead…
Digital Marketing Manager Experience: A relevant qualification in Marketing.A minimum of 3 years digital marketing managementDirect reporting management experience essential.E-commerce experience.Highly motivated and dedicated to change the eCommerce and retail…ZAR240000.00 - ZAR300000.00 per annum