Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
The country’s number 1 sports betting company is going through some real explosive growth. Tripling in team size, venturing into new countries and making big waves in the industry.
They are looking for an expert in the Social and Content Strategy to come and lead the charge. It is a managerial role and will offer an outstanding platform to ply your craft in the digital space.
Being part of this growth is hugely exciting and a brilliant opportunity to really escalate your career.
What will you need experience in?
At least five years’ experience in a content and social media focused role within a marketing team.
* Experience in managing or leading team members.
* Experience of managing site content and producing content schedules.
* Experience across a wide range of social media platforms and social media management tools.
* Experience in using content to acquire, retain, and engage customers.
* Experience in the production and marketing of various forms of content (namely written, audio and video).
* A deep understanding of various content and social media reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console.
* A proven ability to utilise data to inform a content and marketing strategy to deliver on goals and meet established KPIs
* Excellent technical SEO management skills.
* Proven ability to identify technical SEO problems and opportunities, knowledge of research and analytics tools and technical understanding to provide
recommendations and solutions across web and mobile.
* Experience in overseeing large scale content-led marketing campaigns
* Knowledgeable of betting and a wide range of sports.
* Strong communication and presentation skills (both spoken and written) in English
If you feel you have the calibre and ambition to take that next step in your career then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The tourism industry is making a comeback! If you're a Senior Marketing Manager with a 60/40 split in digital and traditional, have managed teams of more than 7 people and…ZAR960000.00 - ZAR1080000.00 per annum
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Key Responsibilities: · As a member of the executive team, you will be a thought leader in developing innovative growth strategies and play a key role in…