My client is one of South Africa’s leading payment gateway providers and they are seeking the best Head Of Marketing in Africa to provide strategic leadership and guidance to the marketing and sales teams located across South Africa and the SADC regions whilst improving brand positioning and increasing revenue through the creation, implementation, and execution of innovative and tactical marketing objectives, methods, policies, and activities.
They provide a simple, real-time EFT payment solution, that allows the consumer access to make secure, instant payments directly into a merchant’s bank account. This payment gateway facilitates transactions via eCommerce, mobile, eBilling, and in-store transactions.
Your roles and responsibilities
- Using your vast sales experience, skills, networks, and business savvy to help grow our business by 10x or more year-on-year.
- Finding creative ways to effectively open new industries and large enterprise clients.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients.
- Surpassing the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. Setting new bars of performance and helping guide and improve the team.
- Researching and analysing target industries to identify enterprise-level leads and select target organisations for pursuit.
- Developing relationships within target organisations, understanding their pain points and goals, then co-creating options to improve their results using your offerings.
- Proposing value-based solutions, while orchestrating various coaches, blockers, supporters, influencers, and decision-makers within the target organisation towards acceptance and selection of your solution.
- Shaping and proposing competitive, value-based, and profitable deal commercials.
- Leading and coordinating contract negotiations to a successful close.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with client C-Suite and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining sales activities and plans.
- Preparing reports by analysing and summarising information.
- Mentoring team members and teaching improved processes/skills to enhance staff accomplishments.
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- Excellent persuasive and interpersonal communication skills at C-Suite level
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytically and problem-solving skill
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- This position requires to travel locally and internationally
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192064
Salary: ZAR40000 - ZAR60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2020/08/03
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: business development, sales