- To work with the journey leads to solicit project scope definitions
- To analyse and understand project scope and core objectives
- Write user stories & own accountability for user story completeness & quality
- Assist stakeholders to prioritize the requirements
- Plan and lead workshops with commercial stakeholders and technical resources to elicit detailed, functional requirements
- Collaborate with technical lead and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with project team to analyse information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following artefacts as needed:
- Business/functional requirement specification
- Workflow / process flow diagrams
- Data Model/s
- Setting timelines, driving project schedules and leading cross-functional development teams from design through to release.
- Be the liaison between the business and technical teams.
- Project manage the implementation of selected project initiatives.
- Review the test plan and test scripts to ensure quality and coverage.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Support the continuous improvement workshops to capture and define features that require development.
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy
- Solid understanding of business and system needs such as data management and metadata, including familiarity with data
- governance best practices
- Data Governance and Data Quality experience (Root cause analysis, process design, improvement, documentation, business data
- rules, soliciting of requirements)
- Attention to detail and strong follow through
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, using data to inform decisions
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high quality, innovative, clean solutions
- Persuade business and technical stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Ability to look at the broader picture and see potential downstream or cross impacts
- Presentation and facilitation skills (Ability to clearly articulate ideas succinctly, in writing and verbally)
- Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint
- Versatile and with an appetite to learn by doing
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven process modelling, analysis and improvement capability
- Ability to show resilience in a highly regulated industry by preserving through setbacks
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Qualifications & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tool
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner to a
- variety of audiences, including technical and non-technical individuals
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in working within agile projects as a core project member
- Previous Salesforce (or similar enterprise grade platform) experience is a plus
- At least 2yrs experience in writing agile, consumer-centric user stories and accountability of user stories is a must
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196630
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 2021-03-01
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Cape Town
Job Types: Contract