Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
BUSINESS ANALYST (ECOMMERCE)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Business Analyst has an understanding of the eCommerce strategy that underpins all business solutions and works closely with the business stakeholders and delivery teams to realize the roadmap into the target state. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of industry best practices, has a strong background in E-Commerce, and is accustomed to serving as liaison between all areas of the business. This is a fast-paced role where the ability to prioritise and effectively communicate is a must.
· Understand the eCommerce Strategy, roadmaps and reference architectures.
· Identify, analyse and understand the eCommerce needs and requirements of the customers as well as the business stakeholders.
· Validate and document business requirements through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of applicable business processes, systems, and industry trends.
· Work with the Creative, Architect and development teams to design the eCommerce solutions to meet the business objectives.
· Contribute to the Business Analysis discipline and SDLC governance requirements.
Serve as the eCommerce Business Analyst and subject matter expert for all project and operational stakeholders.
· Develop and maintain an understanding of the strategy and business priorities for eCommerce management in the enterprise.
· Assist with requirements definition and input to eCommerce solutions, proposals and RFIs.
· Keep abreast of the latest eCommerce trends and emerging technologies.
· Identify and recommend improvements to UI/UX components and business processes.
· Collaborate with Business Analysts across domains to identify impacts and synergies.
· Provide guidance to creative and development teams to ensure that stakeholder needs are met during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases or if an agile methodology is adopted through the various Sprints. Information seeking and analysis
· Learn and understand current state business operations.
· Lead and facilitate requirements gathering, documentation, and refinement meetings with business and technical stakeholders.
· Work with business stakeholders to understand the business need behind initiatives in order to create user stories and acceptance criteria for delivery to your designers, developers and testers.
· Take all inputs provided, making sense of them, and present them back in a way that provides clarity on the subject at hand.
· Create business process flow diagrams to help illustrate complex requirements and concepts.
· Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications.
· Collaborate closely with Business Stakeholders, Architects, Designers and Delivery Teams to design solutions that will meet the needs of the business.
· Be the subject matter expert for your team’s focus area.
Delivery of solutions:
· Collaborate closely with UI Designers, Functional Analysts, Developers and Testers to deliver the eCommerce solutions.
· Facilitate the prioritization of requirements process to maximize business benefit and development team utilization.
· Work with QA to validate that the intent of the user stories was accurately developed and work with developers to remediate any misunderstandings.
· Own user acceptance testing of application releases.
· Assist our trainers with the creation of training documentation for knowledge transfer to end users and stakeholders on new features.
· Support tracking of bugs/enhancements/features as part of the change management process.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.