* Gives input into the Central Application Development Team strategy and operating plans with regards to the DevOps process.
* Establish processes and procedures that will create business value.
o Designs builds and maintains continuous integration/continuous delivery infrastructure and tools for development, QA and production environments.
o Builds and maintains processes to ensure that security and compliance requirements are adhered to for all development.
o Improves IT productivity through automating the processes of software delivery and infrastructure management.
* Identifies trending gaps or issues in the day-to-day performance of all applications and components by active monitoring, alert management, reporting, and process reviews.
* Collaborates with key stakeholders across IT to ensure operational efficiency
o Work with solution architects and leads to look at best ways for deployments on-premises and cloud, Android and Apple Store.
o Works with development teams as it relates to environment setups, and build and release processes.
o Works with test managers, QA leads, and quality assurers to promote automated testing and deployments for continuous delivery.
* Measures and monitors the performance and stability of the platform’s production environment striving for exceptional user experience.
o Ensures that developers, testers, and business teams work together to ensure solutions are deployed successfully, applying standards and optimization of deployment scripts.
o Ensures that builds are running for each of the teams and provides relevant metrics on builds, deployments, and any interventions that need to be looked at.
o Identifies and mitigates risk in accordance with IT Governance and ensures adherence to IT Policy, Procedure, and Practice
* Provides team with tools and support to enable speed of delivery with quality performance.
o Manages the delivery, performance, and development of team members.
o Leads, coaches, and mentors’ direct reports.