Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating. They have a naturally agile and fluid culture and believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness.
Our client is building an inclusive, human-centered product and are looking for a Growth Product Manager to join their Product team.
You will take responsibility for identifying opportunities and crafting a roadmap of experiments and improvements that accelerate the growth and adoption of their product and features. This role is crucial for their next stage of growth, and the Growth PM will be a key component in ensuring their potential is realized.
* Identify opportunities to remove friction and accelerate sustainable growth and adoption of their product.
* Look beyond the numbers and work with user researchers to deeply understand how their users are interacting with and getting value from their product.
* Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Analysts, User Research, Engineering, Design, Growth marketing, CRM, etc. Work closely with the core product teams to ensure that Growth experiments are aligned with the broader product goals and roadmap activities and that experiment learnings can be hardbaked into the product where they demonstrate value.
* Build an experiment-driven roadmap, prioritizing using an appropriate blend of effort, upside and risk.
* Be the product mind for defining and testing our value proposition, pricing and membership offering(s).
* Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices to your team.
* Independently align leadership, partner teams and key stakeholders across the company with your roadmap.
* Empower the cross-functional team with the context and customer understanding they need to deliver maximum growth.
* 3+ years of product management experience, with at least 2 years in a B2C product optimisation or growth role with demonstrable impact on the product.
* You are comfortable in a fast-paced ambiguous environment where you will set and be held accountable to highly ambitious goals.
* You are a confident, clear communicator (both verbal and written) who can create the right narrative to share your ideas at every level in an organisation.
* You are data fluent and comfortable planning experiments as well as analysing and interpreting data.
* You love to learn and are constantly looking for opportunities to grow yourself and your impact.
* You have a whatever-it-takes attitude to making your team successful.
Compensation and perks
They are conscious of how their work and decisions impact other humans and design their product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of their members and colleagues.
Therefore, they offer their staff:
* Flexible working hours
* Unlimited paid time off
* A fully remote working situation
* Monthly expense budget
* Equipment and home office budget
* Learning & development budget
* Company retreats
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.