Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
1. Core purpose of the Job:
To develop and oversee the implementation of the IoT Product strategy by engaging with the larger market and client needs, ensuring that the targeted growth of the Business As Usual and New Business Transformation areas market-share and revenue is achieved.
Strategy Development and Implementation
* Lead the development of the IoT Product strategy and Product positioning by combining platform-driven IoT services with industry-leading IoT technologies and insights to drive endpoint connections and maximise total revenues.
* Define and implement the IoT Solutions Product roadmap that translates the IoT product strategy into segment-based product offerings.
Product and Solutions Development & Management
* Gather customer insights through focus groups and surveys market research which will be utilised in proposition and product design.
* Lifecycle management of existing IoT Products & Solutions including promotions, enhancements and retirements of products and solutions from the product catalogue. Formalise the existing IoT offerings into a wholistic product offering and ensure client and business requirements are gathered and prioritised into product development cycles
Go To Market Activities
* Increasing visibility of IoT Portfolio across target segments: SME, Large Enterprise, Public Enterprise and the Partnership channel
* Ensuring execution of a holistic set of Go To Market activities across traditional and digital channels per new IoT solution launch
* Cross-selling of IoT products and solutions into the existing Fixed Solutions and Mobile client base
Project, Team and Business Management
* Collaborate with Heads of Fixed Solutions, Cloud and Security to design, gain approval and implement a product development lifecycle process which allows for rapid productization of IoT products and solutions.
* Management and support of cross-functional product development teams involved in the design and build of new IoT products and solutions.
Revenue, Costs and Budget Management
* Contribute towards operational efficiency by developing and understanding cost drivers within an operational service, including those that build up fixed and variable costs of an operational support team.
* Own and manage the IoT budget by taking full responsibility for the overall Profit and Loss (P&L) of the function and strive to deliver a comprehensive financial forecast with defined bi-annual, annual, and multi-year milestones.
* Joint sales pipeline reviews and management of sales opportunities together with the respective Head of Sales per customer segment.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.