Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
A market leader in the online gambling space. We dream, develop and market awesome games for our customers and have a great time doing it.
Our team of software engineers is responsible for designing, implementing, delivering and supporting software systems. Some of our systems have dependencies on services we don’t control so we need to consider things like separation of responsibilities and testing strategies carefully. We also have a collection of software systems that we are in the process of moving and modernizing, in part, through containerization. We have a continual stream of business requirements lots of which necessitate new projects which we integrate to our collection of systems. We’re continually looking for ways to work in a more automated and streamlined way and we’re passionate about delighting our customers as well as debating our favourite text editor.
· Making sure they have the knowledge of the system they are working with
· Understanding the requirements and identifying conflicts or potential risks before coding
· Designing a solution and presenting to the team so it can be polished if required and owned by all
· Being comfortable with legacy systems and compromises, but aiming for the change in the right direction
· Being responsible for creating a deployment plan which includes valuable tests and ensures stability
Things you’ll need to know about:
· Java 8, Spring, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud
· Testing tools like Junit. Wiremock and Cucumber are on our horizon too.
· Relational databases.
· Containers and container orchestration. Currently we use Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
· Version control – we use git.
· Agile, in particular scrum.
· The ability to communicate effectively, whether it’s spoken, written or collaboration over documentation.
· …and most importantly – a willingness and ability to learn new things!
· Passionate about quality code;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience implementing scalable software systems and platforms
· Expert knowledge in building REST APIs
· Exceptional problem-solving skills
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.