* Grade 12 and relevant degree/diploma (3 years)
* Up to 8 years’ experience in IT and security with a minimum of 3 years in a delivery or project manager role
* Proven track record of delivering on complex IT projects
* Experience with agile methodologies
* Proven track record of business and stakeholder relationship management
* Ability to translate technical cyber security requirements into deliverables
* Solid documentation and reporting skills
* Ability to break down large complex programs into smaller agile delivery items
* Building and sustaining relationships is a critical success factor.
* Security and risk project experience highly beneficial
* Experience in security business analysis is an advantage
* Knowledge of PCI and security frameworks (ISF, NIST, and ATT&CK) is an advantage
* Understands what is commercially achievable and makes sound business decisions.
* Supports the development of the business acumen of the team through knowledge sharing and upskilling.
* Maintains advanced knowledge of business operations and organizational metrics and trends.
* Knowledge of Woolworths IT and cyber security landscape, including a systemic understanding of key business linkages and dependencies
* Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape
* Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends, and best practices, and apply findings
* Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
* Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself