You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members daily. You will also be involved in the day to day coding and development of applications. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Net Framework, C#, .Net Core
- Rabbit MQ
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Involved in day to day coding and development of applications.
- Take responsibility for the entire project & its technical deliverables including but not limited to developing scalable systems.
- Carefully analyze the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Participating in the analysis process to break down the requirement of the system.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements
- Ensuring that best practices and coding standards are being adhered to.
- Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- Ensure a consistent testing methodology is implemented to ensure system stability. (Unit, Integration, System testing, etc.).
- Working on identifying the project risks and planning mitigation actions with the PM at project level.
- Being proactive while reacting to the unforeseen issues / surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
- Assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination and understanding dependencies.
- Work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
- Be a role model and mentor for the rest of the team, providing support as and when necessary.
Why work with us
- Awesome people and workspace
- Flexi hours with remote options depending on project
- Free coffee
- No Ego’s
- Free Sneakers
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2008-192958
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Johannesburg
Job Types: Permanent